Dec 8, 2017
ALERT: Our next ridiculous
episode is called 'What the F*@ Did You Just Say?' Episode 4
release date is December 15, 2017. For immediate access,
engage with the show with a simple click to subscribe or
Download this episode, unplug from life and dive all in.
We are discussing 'Bagging Nuts vs. Buttering
Buns'. Here are some of this episode's Real Talk
- What does Bagging Nuts mean?
- What does Buttering Buns mean?
- What are some kinds of personal violations you have
experienced? How did you react?
- How did the person that violated you react afterwards?
- How did you resolve the issue?
- Would you have the same reaction if a woman was the perpetrator
instead of a man?
- Is it okay to Bag Nuts because of historical mistreatment of
Now, as always, we are Keeping It Real and this episode is no
different. So, climb aboard and enjoy the entire show,
because I am ending it with plenty of ridiculous honesty!
Once the podcast episode ends, together, we are 'Keeping
It Going' on our website with this episode's Real
- Have you or someone you know bagged some nuts or buttered some
- Did you or someone you know encounter this type of mistreatment
and decided to become a perpetrator as a form of
- It is worse or the same depending on if a 'Somebody (rich,
powerful, famous) vs. a Nobody (normal everyday person)' violates
- How do you think a person develops the confidence to harass or
assault strangers, co-workers, or friends?
- Do you believe the apologies of the famous men caught for
decades of physical violations and harassment of women?
- How do you explain or reconcile that fact that several men are
losing their careers and/or dream jobs and our President is
untouchable for the same reasons?
Reach out to us and send your Real Talk Answers
and comments to email@example.com.
Send us episode topic suggestions. Let us know what you think about
Now, GIVE, GIVE, GIVE our episode links to friends, family, and
associates. We can bring laughter to others and you can show
your love for this podcast.
To give us praise send a personal Email, Comment, or Tweet.
Play Music, SoundCloud,
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram